Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Apologies

I would like to take a moment to half-heartedly apologize to the woman currently sitting in a bathroom stall of my building. It was probably inconsiderate, and borderline rude of me to notice your situation and yet completely ignore it.

I've realized that many women in this building have a tenancy to, for lack of better words, completely destroy the hell out of our bathroom on a daily basis. I have ex boyfriends that can cause some serious damage but nothing comparable to the brick wall of putrid stank that radiates from the communal ladies room here.

So now when I enter the bathroom to fix my makeup or wash my little toddler hands only to notice a pair of feet immediately retract to the back of an occupied stall, I don't care. Go home for that noise. Work bathrooms should not be a public arena to showcase what you recently had to eat and for others to smell the way your body is rejecting it.

While my kindasorta apology still stands, it really doesn't. The bathroom smells. I saw your shoes. I know who you are. And, yes, I will be judging you until someone can top that experience you just made.

No comments: