Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pretzels.

Throughout my life there have been many foods I have refused to eat. Most of these dislikes were established as a child and based on no previous taste experience whatsoever. Years later I'll decide to try them again and discover I had been missing out on a lifetime of taste bud wonderment.

Today I took a stab at pretzels. Everyone loves them, right? They aren't one of those obscure foods that everyone will completely understand a distaste for. And I'm seriously tired picking them out of Chex Mix and/or 100 Calorie Ritz Snack Packs. Why the hell would I have any reason to be displeased by a combination of carbohydrates and salt?

You know why? Because they're absolutely disgusting. Never again.

Tomorrow: Raisins.



UPDATE:

Raisins: No dice.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Josh said...

Remarkable! You say no to meats, pretzels, and raisins? Let's keep the list going, it's quite fascinating...